Call for Applications for Chancellor’s Medal
for the sessions 2018-19 and 2019-20
Last date for the submitting application – 31/08/2021
University of Allahabad is going to hold convocation 2021 on 23rd September, 2021 where meritorious students shall be awarded with Chancellor’s medal.
- 1. Students of the Faculties of Arts, Commerce, Science and Law will be considered for Chancellor’s Medals for the session 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- 2. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded as ‘Chancellors Medals’ at the convocation of the university to be held on 23rdSeptember, 2021.
- 3. One Gold medal shall be awarded to the best student among all the students of all four faculties (Arts/Science/Commerce/Law) at graduate level. One Gold Medal shall be awarded to the best student among all students of all four faculties in the University at postgraduate level.
- 4. One Silver medal shall be awarded to the second best student among all the students of all the faculties at graduate as well as postgraduate level in the University.
- 5. One Bronze medal shall be awarded to the third best student among all the students of each of the four faculties at graduate as well as post graduate level.
- 6. Recommendations for the award for Gold, Silver and Bronze medals shall be finalized by the committee constituted by the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor after interviewing the candidates.
- 7. Up-to three rank holders (i.e. those with I, II & III Position) from each faculty from the University centre in order of marks they had obtained at graduation level (i.e. B.A. /B.Sc. /B.Com. /LL.B /BALLB /B.Tech. /BCA /B.Voc. etc.) should apply for these medals.
- 8. For Consideration at postgraduate level only the first rank holder in different subjects of Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce and Law should apply.
- 9. Interview shall be held to assess their contribution to community life and extra-curricular activities like NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/Youth Festivals organized at University/Inter-University /International/ National/State Level. These extra-curricular or community service activities should have been organized by a University /International body / Govt. of India/State Govt..
Students are required to submit their applications in the office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, University of Allahabad, along with relevant enclosures, for consideration of award of Chancellor’s medals.
Download Application Form