DRONACHARYA AWARDS - Best Teachers for the Academic Year (Last date for nomination - 08th August, 2022
To recognize and value excellence, consistency and high level of teaching the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, University of Allahabad has instituted the “DRONACHARYA AWARD” for best teachers at the level of Assistant Professors. The award will be presented annually to recognize and honor teachers for providing guidance, inspiration and mentoring students. All departments, institutes, and centres will come under the purview of this award.
- The award shall be given to Assistant Professors.
- The award shall be made to outstanding teachers currently working in the University. She/He must be a permanent employee.
- The nominee must have published a minimum of 05 papers in the last 02 years.
- The nominee must score at least 3.5 marks in the student feedback form filled up on a scale of 5.
- Active contribution in corporate life of the University (Provide details).
- Active involvement in outreach activities will be an additional consideration.
- The nominee shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned.
- The nomination shall be made in the prescribed format.
- All the nominations should come through proper channel i.e., it should be forwarded through the concerned head of departments, director of institutes and coordinator of centres and routed through concerned deans.
- Hard copy of nominations may be submitted in the office of the Vice Chancellor, University of Allahabad. Also send the scanned copy of nominations at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the nominations received will be duly screened and verified by the committee constituted by the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor. Suitable nominations may be recommended to the Vice Chancellor for award.
Announcement of the Awards:
The names of the awardees selected for the award shall be announced on ......................
Nomination form pdf
Nomination form word