Chairperson M.Sc.(Applied Geology), Dept. of Earth & Planetary Sciences , AU.
M.Sc Applied Geology Course: Counselling for one vacant seat of SC category
The counseling for one vacant of M.Sc. Applied Geology Course 2017-18 will occur on August 11, 2017 in the Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences. All Candidates of SC category must report in the Department with three colour photographs, original documents and one set of photocopies of the documents as mentioned in the brochure of PGAT 2017, between 11:00 AM - 2.00PM.
Admission will be made according to merit and availability of seats.
Head, Department of Commerce and Business Administration, AU:
"Second Counselling for MBA Admission will be held on 11th August 2017 at Pravesh Bhawan,University of Allahabad at 9:30 a.m.
Co-ordinator, Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Differently Abled Student.A.U.
“All the physically challenged students of University of Allahabad who have taken admission in academic year 2017-18 are hereby informed that the registration in the Jawaharlal Nehru Center For Differently- Abled Student has started. The center is located near the proctor office in the senate House Campus. The center is an enabling unit for the differently-abled students and towards that end provides various facilities and organizes various extra- curricular activities for them from to time. The last date for registration is 20 August 2017. The students should bring 1 passport size photograph and a photocopy of the PH certificate and the latest fees receipt. For more information please visit the web page of the centre on the university website from the following link: http://allduniv.ac.in/department/jawaharlalnehru centre for differently abled students”
Joint Registrar, AU:
· The Viva-voce examination of Mr./Ms. Vinay Kumar Tiwari, candidate for the D. Phil. Degree of the University the subject of her/his thesis Titled “Local Movement and Dvelopment: a case study of the Kol tribe in Mirzapur and Bundelkhand of Uttar Pradesh” will be held on August 11, 2017 at 11:00 A.M. at the G.B.pant social Science Intitute, Jhusi, AU, Allahabad. The examination will be conducted by Prof. Falguni Chakraborty, and Dr. Govinda C. Rath, Members of the Academic Council are invited to attend but no T.A./D.A. will be paid
· The Viva-voce examination of Mr./Ms. Kamrul Hasan, candidate for the D. Phil. Degree of the University the subject of her/his thesis Titled “Impact of Leather Industries on Environment: A study of Kanpur and unnao District (U.P)” will be held on August 14, 2017 at 11:00 A.M. at the G.B.pant social Science Intitute, Jhusi, AU,Allahabad. The examination will be conducted by Prof. S.T.Bagalkoti , and Sri Bimal Kumar, Members of the Academic Council are invited to attend but no T.A./D.A. will be paid
· The Viva-voce examination of Mr./Ms. Seema Chaudhary, candidate for the D. Phil. Degree of the University the subject of her/his thesis Titled “Sangat Evam Swatantra Vadan ke Deishtikon se Avnadhya Vadyo me table ki Bhumika” will be held on August 11, 2017 at 11:00 A.M. at the Department of Music, A.U.. The examination will be conducted by Prof. J.P.Patel, and Dr. Renu Johri. Members of the Academic Council are invited to attend but no T.A./D.A. will be paid
अध्यक्ष, संस्कृत विभाग, इ0वि0वि0ः
समस्त छात्रों बी0ए0 प्रथम/द्वितीय/तृतीय एवं एम0ए0 तृतीय सेमेस्टर को सूचित किया जाता है, कि विभागमें नामाकंन की प्रक्रिया प्रारम्भ है एवं कक्षाऐं नियमित रूप् स ेचल रही है यू0जी0सी0 के नियम के अनुसार सभी छात्रों की कक्षाओ मे उपस्थिति 75 प्रतिशत होना अनिवार्य है, अन्यथा मुख्य परीक्षा में बैठने सम वंचित किया जा सकता है।
Head, Department of Law, AU:
Meeting of the Doctoral programme Committee (DPC) is scheduled to be held on 10.08.2017 at 12:30 noon in the Conference Hall, Department of Law, Chatham Lines Campus University of Allahabad, Allahabad to discuss certain important matters.
Chairman, P.G. Admission Committee2017, Department of Physics AU:
All students wishing to take admission in M.Sc. physics according to PGAT-2017 should report to the physics Department on 10.08.2017 between 10:00am to 12:30pm according to the following computed marks-
GENERAL -87.5 marks and above
OBC – 77.5 Marks and above
Students are informed to bring all documents including original and one set photocopies from High School onwards, transfer? Migration certificate, Aadhar card and three passport size colored photographs.
एम0एस0सी0 (भौतिकी) सत्र 2017-18 में प्रवेश हेतु इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी पी0जी0ए0टी0 2017 में सम्मिलित सामान्य वर्ग 87.5 या अधिक, अन्य पिछडा वर्ग 77.5 या अधिक, के अभ्यर्थी दिनांक 10.08 .2017 को प्रातः 10ः00 से 12ः30 के मध्य अपने सभी मूल प्रमाण पत्रों एवं उनकी छायाप्रतिए सहित तथा टी0सी0/आप्रवजन प्रमाण पत्र, आधार कार्ड एवं तीन रंगीन फोटो के साथ भौतिकी विभाग इलाहाबाद विश्वविद्यालय में उपस्थित हों। प्रवेश से सम्बन्धित अन्य सूचनायों को भौतिकी विभागकी सूचना पट पर है।
Chairman, PG Admission Department of English, AU:
1. The candidates from OBC, SC, ST, Physically Challenged, Sports Quota category and Employee/ Teacher Dependents seeking admission to reserved seats against their respective quota in MA (English) I year 2017-18 who have secured total computed marks as indicated below in PGAT 2017 are required to report for admission in the Departmental Library with original certificates and their Xerox copies, coloured photograph and required fee between 10.00 am and 01.00 pm on 10th August 2017. Admission will be on the basis of MERIT and availability of seats
OBC: 48 & above,
SC: All Students
चेयरमैन,पी0जी0 एडमिशन कमेटी, प्राचीन इतिहास, संस्कृति एवं पुरातत्व विभाग, इ0वि0वि0ः
प्राचीन इतिहास के एम0ए0 प्रथम वर्ष (प्रथम सेमेस्टर) सत्र 2017-18 के ओ0 बी0 सी0 के 67 अंक, अनुसूचित जाति (एस0सी0) के 53 अंक, एवं अनुसूचित जनजाति एस0टी0 के सभी अभ्यर्थी, कर्मचारी कोटा के सभी अभ्यर्थी, दिव्यांग कोटा के सभी अभ्यर्थी प्रवेश हेतू दिनांक 10..08. 2017 को प्रातः 10ः00 बजे से अपरह्न 01ः30 बजे तक अपने समस्त मूल प्रमाण-पत्रों, प्रवेश पत्र, आधार-कार्ड एवं उनकी छायाप्रतियों तथा पासपोर्ट साईज के दो रंगीन फोटो (नाम लिखे हुए) के साथ अवश्य उपस्थित हो।
Head, Department of Education, AU:
1. U.R. candidates scouring 69 and above, OBC candidates 59 and above, SC candidates 45 and above and ST candidates all, and Employee quota candidates in PGAT (Education) admission test should report for counseling for admission in M.A. Education admission in the education Department on august 11th, 2017 at 10:00am in the Department of Education along with all original documents and two recent Photograph. Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit subject to availability of seats in respective category.
2. U.R. candidates scouring 109.35 and above, OBC candidates 97 and above, SC candidates 78 and above and ST candidates all should report for counseling for admission in M.Ed. course on august 11th , 2017 at 10:30am in the Department of Education along with all original documents and two recent Photograph.
3. Those candidates who have not deposited their M.A. Education admission 2017-18 fee till due date as given by the admission committee on their admission card without giving any satisfactory reason shall forfeit their claim for admission.
Head, Department of Visual Arts, AU:
The candidate qualifying in CRET-2017 for level II according to the merit given below should submit the application along with statement is not more than 1500 words on their research objective and proposed methodology and self attested photocopy of all the documents and attached prescribed research form download from au website with the application at the Department office from 10 to 17 august 2017. The interview for CRET-2017 will be held on 23 august 2017 at 11:00am in the department of Visual Arts, AU.All candidates must present their area of interest through power point presentation. UR/GEN. 149 and above, OBC 125.40 and above, SC 116.10 and above, All JRF Candidates.