Library membership is open to the member of the university community (i.e. teachers, officers, research scholars, students and other employees of the university). Consultation facility is also provided to the teachers and research scholars of other universities and colleges, on production of proper identity /recommendations from concerned authority.
Library is kept open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on all working days of the University and 10:00AM to 4:00 PM on Sundays and Holidays.
The Central Library provides different types of library services to its users. These may be summarized as:
- Reference service
- OPAC searching
- Reading service
- Lending to departmental libraries
- Photocopying service by adhering to the Copyright provisions
- Internet facilities for on-line access to journals
- Database search through INFLIBNET, INDEST, DELNET, etc.
- CD writer and print out facilities for downloaded data
Dr. B. K. Singh