Dean, Faculty of Science, AU:-
Subject Allotment for B.Sc. Part III 2017-18:- “Result of B.Sc. II 2017 has been announced and the pass-out students are required to deposit the requisite fees online and fill up Subject Allotment Form obtained from office of the Dean, Faculty of Science. The from will be submitted to the office of the Dean, Faculty of Science duly filled with Original/photocopies of the Mark-sheets of B.Sc. I & II and fee receipt latest by 17th July, 2017. The classes of B.Sc. III (2017-18) will begin from Monday, the 24th July, 2017.
· The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor vide order dated 29-06-2017 has been pleased to accord approval to extend the engagement of re-employment of Dr. Shyam Kishore Agrawal, Senior Medical Officer (Retired), University Health Centre, University of Allahabad, w.e.f. 01.07.2017 for a period of 06 (six) months or till the appointment of a New Medical Officer, whichever is earlier. The remuneration to be paid to Dr. Shyam Kishore Agrawal shall be last pay drawn minus pension.
· As per the direction of Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Prof. R.S. Singh, Department of Commerce & Business Administration, is hereby appointed as Honorary Director, Agro Economics Research Centre, University of Allahabad in addition to his own duties with immediate effect till further order.
Head, Department of Commerce, AU:
The students of B.Com. Part II & III are hereby notified that they must get their enrollment in the Department after depositing the University Fees. Enrollment will start from July 10, 2017 between 11 am to 2 pm in the Department of Commerce:
Departments required for Enrollment
1. Original mark sheet of B.Com Part I & II (as applicable) along with photocopy of the same.
2. Original University Fee receipt along with photocopy of the same.
3. Original Aadhaar Card along with photocopy of the same.
Head, Department of English, AU
All the students of B A II English Literature, B A II English Language, B A III English Literature, B A III English Language and M A English III Semester are hereby informed that teaching of Academic Session 2017-18 will commence from 10th July 2017. They should pay the requisite fee and enroll themselves in the office of the Department of English and Modern European Languages.
Head, Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, AU
Regular classes of M.Sc. 3'd Semester (Applied Geology) 2017-2018 will commence from July 10,2017 as per time table pasted on the departmental notice board.